- 15 INR
- 18 Months
- as directed by the dietician
- Store in cool and dry place.
Many people use probiotics to prevent diarrhea, gas, and cramping caused by antibiotics. Antibiotics kill good (beneficial) bacteria along with the bacteria that cause illness. A decrease inbeneficial bacteria may lead to digestive problems. Taking probiotics may helpreplace the lost beneficial bacteria. This can help prevent diarrhea.
A decrease in beneficial bacteria may also lead to other infections, such asvaginal yeast and urinary tract infections, and symptoms such as diarrhea from intestinal illnesses.
Probiotics may also be used to:
- Help with other causes of diarrhea.
- Help prevent infections in the digestive tract.
- Help control immune response (inflammation), as in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).*
- 2-3 Week
- All India
- fssai GMP ISO22000
Plot No.K 230, Site No.5, UPSIDC Kasna, G.B. Nagar, Near Gautam Buddha Nagar,, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India