- 150 INR
- 18 Months
- as directed by the dietician
- Store in cool and dry place.
Renal powder is enteral nutrition by means of Oral Nutritional Supplement is the preferred way of refeeding for chronic renal failure patients and dialysis patients.
renal powder contains Copper, Pyridoxine, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Manganese, Omega3 fatty acid, Cyanocobalamin, saturated fatty acids, Pantothenic acid, and Zinc. It is calorie dense with the minimal fluid intake.
Key benefits of Renal powder:
- Provides low protein, low sodium, and low potassium.
- It has high biological value whey protein.
- Sucrose free, safe for diabetics.
- It is enriched with Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Enriched with Taurine and Carnitine.
- Ideal for oral and enteral (Tube).
- Feed nephropathy.
- Acute renal failure.
Use under medical Supervision
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2-3 Week
- 350 gm in a box
- All India
- FSSAI GMP ISO22000
Plot No. K 230, Site No. 5, UPSIDC Kasna, G.B. Nagar, Near Gautam Buddha Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India