- 180.00 - 230.00 INR
- To collect the sample from Nose and throat
- Other Types
- Suitable For All Ages
- Store in Cool
A.Collection of Samples
For a complete diagnostic analysis of viral diseases, it isimportant that the infectivity of the viruses is preserved after sample collection. The infectivity of viruses decreases over time and the decay rate is generally a function of temperature. Stability of samplesis enhanced by cooling therefore samples should be kept at 2-8Â°C. Theprobability of a successful isolation is more if the samples are processedimmediately after collection and the viral load in the sample is more. Viralload is maximum if the samples are collected immediately after the onset ofclinical symptoms and before the administration of antiviral medications.
1. Cut open the pouch toremove the swab.
2. Specimen can be collected with the swab inthe following manner.
Insert dry swab in to the nasopharynx. Leave in place for a few seconds. Slowly withdraw the swab with a rotating motion.
Ask patientto open his/her mouth. Swab the back of the throat near the tonsils thoroughly.
1. Cut andinsert swab into the tube containing viral transport medium and close the cap tightly.
2. Label the sample correctly with thename of the patient and time and date of collection.
3. Transport the samples immediately to the laboratory forprocessing.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 10000 Per Month
- 10-12 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 45 pcs in one boxes
- Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO, GMP
Plot No. K 230, Site No. 5, UPSIDC Kasna, G.B. Nagar, Near Gautam Buddha Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India